Spiritual Grief Support Groups
Life After Loss: A Group for the Bereaved
- This is a faith based six-week program designed for individuals grieving any loss. Participants must be at least 18 years of age and at least 3 months past their immediate loss/bereavement. Programs are held at different churches throughout the year. This program is held at the following churches:
- Howard United Methodist Church – Contact Craig Rose at CraigQR@yahoo.com or (814) 933-7333.
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church – Contact Linda Hoover at Lsh4488@gmail.com.
- St. John’s United Church of Christ – Contact Pastor Monica at (814) 466-7162.
- St. Paul’s United Methodist Church and Wesley Foundation – Contact Donna Snyder on Mondays and Tuesdays at (814) 237-2163, ext. 125.
- State College Presbyterian Church – Contact Diana Malcom at email@example.com.
- GriefShare contact: Rose Sciabica 814-321-3706
- GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life's most difficult experiences. You don't have to go through the grieving process alone. Let us help you recover from loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
Spiritual Grief Support Organizations
Catholic Charities, Inc. of the Diocese of Altoona-Johnstown
- Bellefonte Office: Call (814) 353-0502, or visit catholiccharatiesaj.org for more information
- Catholic Charities provides a caring professional response to people faced with a variety of challenging situations, including grief and loss of loved ones. All persons receiving services will be treated with respect and a promise of confidentiality limited only by applicable federal and state laws.