Pregnancy and Early infant loss
Pregnancy and Early Infant Loss Support Groups
- For more information and upcoming program dates, please visit the website www.heartofcpa.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fertility Issues and Loss Support Group
- This is a monthly support group for women who have experienced fertility issues and/or pregnancy loss. The group begins with stress reducing activities, led by Jackie Naginey Hook. The remainder of the meeting is a time of sharing, led by individuals who have had similar experiences.
- Meetings are held the second Wednesday of every month from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at CHOICES, 2214 N. Atherton Street, Upper Level, State College, PA 16801.
Grief and Loss Support Group
- This is a seven-week program that is held twice each year (spring and fall) and is for parents/couples who have experienced pregnancy loss, stillbirth or infant death. The group is led by a Evelyn Wald, a licensed professional counselor specializing in grief and loss, and Jackie Naginey Hook, a spiritual director, celebrant and former group participant.
- Programs are held at CHOICES, 2214 N. Atherton Street, Upper Level, State College, PA 16801.